U-Bute Designs can design and develop your eCommerce Shopping Cart website as unique as your business. Our professional designers will work closely with you to turn your vision into reality.
An eCommerce shopping cart solution will enable businesses of all sizes to sell products and accept payments online and allow your business to sell products 24 hours a day, seven (7) days a week. This Shopping Cart Solution is developed for online retailers and compatible with all Australian payment gateways including the eWay & PayPal.
Why is an eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution or Online Catalogue so important ?
A professional eCommerce Shopping Cart Website is one of the most critical elements to your online success.
Simply put, you’ll never get a sale if customers aren’t impressed with your site.
The look of your eCommerce site should be easy to navigate, well organised, clearly displayed and promote the products you are selling, including “Special Deals of the Day”, allow you to send newsletters directly from your eCommerce Website, unlimited product options (ie. colour, size etc) and much much more.
Our eCommerce Shopping Cart Solutions include:
- An online store available for you to sell your products 24 hours a day, seven (7) days per week
- Boosts your business profile and branding
- SEO friendly website
- Mobile friendly and Tablet/iPad friendly website
- We will customise your new website to suit your current color schemes, corporate image etc to create a vision for your website
- Website is built in WordPress & WooCommerce
- Fully editable site – you can ADD new categories / sub-categories/ products etc – You have full control to add or remove Categories, Sub-Categories and Products
- Product Variations options available to add for your products
- PDF Invoices & packing slips
- Upsell related products
- Detailed enquiry form
- Create discount coupons and promotions
- Setup of Paypal, Stripe, eWay options at Checkout
- Social media buttons displayed on your site with appropriate links (Share, Like)
- Google Analytics setup & integration
- You receive confirmation when a client has placed an order on your website
- Automated emails and customer reviews
- Inventory tracking
- Bulk updates available via uploading with CSV file (available on some plans)
- Wholesale pricing options available (available on some plans)
- Includes training so you know HOW to add new products etc
- SSL Certificate is required
- Blog setup available upon request